Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Policy by Miki

Barack Obama: issues

Hi, I am Barack Obama. I believe I will make a good
president because I will make the change that America needs.

Healthcare

My plan for change in healthcare will cover every American. People who already have health insurance will have to pay less on premiums. If you are one of the millions without health insurance, you will have it after this plan becomes law. I will lower the cost of health insurance by up to $2,500. I think that there are two extremes offered to Americans: government-run healthcare with higher taxes or letting the insurance companiesrun withe no rules or regulations.






Environment


i will provide short-term relief to americans facing problems at the gas pump. I'll help create five million new green jobs by investing $150 million over the next ten years. Within ten years we'll save more oilthan we currently have imported. I'll put 1 million plug-in hybrid cars on the road.






Education


Joe Biden and I will make college affordable for all Americans. College will be affordable because we will create a new American Opportunity Tax Credit.The credit will be refundable and universal. It will ensure that the first $4,000 of college education is free for most Americans. It will also cover two-thirds of the cost of tuition at the average university or public college.





No comments: