Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Reflection by Kyndal

My roll was important to the overall campaign by i was in charge of making sure that all the work was done and we stay on topic and focused. It is also my job that are group has great success. The most important part of my job was to find out most of the information about Barack and his life.



It was important to coordinate with my group because we had to make sure we would all be ready to turn in our work when it was due. That was accomplished by we helped each other out always when it was needed and we kept each other and did not make fun of others work.Five things i learned while doing this project was that Barack has two daughters he was married on October 18 th. He was born in Hawaii. He went to Harvard. And worked in churches.

I think this was a great idea for a project so you can learn about the campaign.

1 comment:

Ms. Daniel said...

It sounds like you learned a lot. I'm glad you liked the project.
Ms. D.